Giving to Mom’s House
Each Mom’s House is responsible for it’s own fundraising. Funding comes from grants, donations, fund drives, fund raising events and merchandise sales.
If you would like your donation to be made in honor or in memory of someone, or would like your gift acknowledged in a certain way, please contact Wendy McKeon at email@example.com
Mom’s House does not receive any federal or state funding. We rely on support from foundations, charitable organizations, churches, civic groups and people like you.
We appreciate the support of all our donors, large and small. Since Mom’s House does not receive any government funding, we rely on the generosity of our supporters to continue our mission.
Here are some ways you can help!
- $1,000 will provide childcare and educational resources for one child for one month
- $500 will help with a client’s emergency food or transportation needs
- $250 will help with one month of utilities and supplies
- $100 will provide nutritious meals for all of our children for one week
- $50 will purchase one month of classroom curriculum supplies
To make a donation to Mom’s House click the button below or contact our Executvie Director
Give a set amount each month automatically.
Give a one-time or on-going contribution in memory of a loved one. What better way to commemorate someone’s life than to help a single parent and child start new lives?
Area churches, businesses and groups – such as Knights of columbus, scouting organizations, and students – contribute services and goods.
Our Wish List
- Gift Cards (Acme, Giant, Dollar Tree, Staples, Target, Wawa, BJ’s)
- Financial donations in any amount
- Postage Stamps, Computer paper
- Size 5 Diapers
- Clorox Wipes
- Paper Towels
- Paper plates and paper bowls
- Non-latex gloves for diapering
- Trash bags
- Laundry detergent
- 100% Juice (average size, not juice boxes)
- Canned veggies/fruits/applesauce/pudding/jello
As our storage space is quite limited, please call for specific donations needs at any given time. We can always use the following
- Postage stamps
- Computer paper, file folders
- Bissell Symphony All-in-one Vacuum and Steam mop
- Gift cards
- Wawa (client gas expense for traveling to school)
- Target/Wal-Mart program supplies, birthday gifts
- Acme/Giant Purchasing weekly breakfast and lunch foods
- Staples…for office and classrooms supplies
We are always very grateful for financial donations as we do not receive any government funding.
- Please call about specific donations as our storage space is quite limited. We can always use gift cards (Target, Giant, Acme, Staples, Wawa) to purchase needed items and to use for client assistance.
Unfortunately we are NOT able to accept the following:
- Used baby equipment (car seats, bouncers, strollers, high chairs etc)
- Used clothing ( we recommend donating clothing to the Phoenixville Hospital Thrift Shop 610-983-9120
- Stuffed Animals
- Used toys
- Expired food items