Helping Single Parents Build a Better Life
Mom’s House is a unique family support system of basic needs, including free childcare, for low income, single parents while they are pursuing their full-time education and becoming independent members of society.
Proud to be an equal opportunity care provider and employer.
Mom’s House is open from 8:00-4:00 Monday-Friday.
Text MOMSHOUSE to 44-321 to securely donate to Mom’s House
Many thanks to our 2018 Christmas donors! Our clients and their children are truly blessed by your generosity!
- First Presbyterian Church
- Kainos Church of Christ
- St. Eleanor’s
- St. Basil the Great
- Mary Mother of the Redeemer
- Visitation BVM
- RAP Stitchers (Mary Ann Fallon)
- Mom’s Club of Collegeville
- Phoenixville Community Health Foundation
- True Blue Auto Glass
- RiverCrest Golf Club
- Phoenixville Project Santa
- Nina’s Faith, Hope and Love Charitable Boutique
- Dave and Jackie Woodson
- Sash Taylor and family
- Tracy Musser
- Patti McIlvee
- The Dubach Family
- The Gulati Family
- Jeanne Trudel
A Special Thank You To…
Tammaro Landscape and Design for installing our beautiful new outdoor garden area. http://www.tammarolandscape.com
SEI Women in Network for hosting a “Taste of Caring” Event to benefit Mom’s House
- Beef n Beer Saturday April 6th6:00-10:00PMMore Information
Save the date for our 2019 Annual Dinner October 3, 2019
Our Wish List
- Gift Cards (Acme, Giant, Dollar Tree, Staples, Target, Wawa, BJ’s)
- Financial donations in any amount are always most useful as Mom’s House does not receive any government funding.
Please contact us for specific needs: email@example.com
#StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/23-2430389 for your holiday gifts and Amazon donates to Moms House Inc.