Helping Single Parents Build a Better Life
Mom’s House is a unique family support system of basic needs, including free childcare, for low income, single parents while they are pursuing their full-time education and becoming independent members of society.
Proud to be an equal opportunity care provider and employer.
Mom’s House is open from 8:00-4:00 Monday-Friday.
Many thanks to our 2018 Christmas donors! Our clients and their children are truly blessed by your generosity!
- First Presbyterian Church
- Kainos Church of Christ
- St. Eleanor’s
- St. Basil the Great
- Mary Mother of the Redeemer
- Visitation BVM
- RAP Stitchers (Mary Ann Fallon)
- Mom’s Club of Collegeville
- Phoenixville Community Health Foundation
- True Blue Auto Glass
- RiverCrest Golf Club
- Phoenixville Project Santa
- Nina’s Faith, Hope and Love Charitable Boutique
- Dave and Jackie Woodson
- Sash Taylor and family
- Tracy Musser
- Patti McIlvee
- The Dubach Family
- The Gulati Family
- Jeanne Trudel
A Special Thank You To…
Tammaro Landscape and Design for installing our beautiful new outdoor garden area. http://www.tammarolandscape.com
SEI Women in Network for hosting a “Taste of Caring” Event to benefit Mom’s House
No events at this time. Please click on the “Events” tab to see pictures from our 2018 Annual Dinner. Save the date for our 2019 Annual Dinner October 3, 2019
Our Wish List
- Gift Cards (Acme, Giant, Dollar Tree, Staples, Target, Wawa, BJ’s)
- Financial donations in any amount are always most useful as Mom’s House does not receive any government funding.
Please contact us for specific needs: email@example.com
#StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/23-2430389 for your holiday gifts and Amazon donates to Moms House Inc.